Now Includes New Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) System,
TQi 2.4Ghz Radio System with Link Wireless Module,
and Installed Telemetry Sensors!
|This NEW Traxxas Bonus Edition comes with a 7.2V Battery & DC Fast Charger for the EZ-Starter, Extra Glow Plug, Fuel Bottle, Extra Air Filter, and Precision Tool Set FREE!|
So, why is the Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 4WD Nitro Monster Truck the ultimate nitro monster? That’s easy – it’s because “T-Maxx” is a name that R/C enthusiasts have depended on for years. The T-Maxx is the best known and most respected nitro R/C truck on the market today. Today it is the best-selling nitro truck that comes ready-to-run and ready for all of the jumping, climbing, and racing action that other trucks only dream of.
The long-standing appeal of the T-Maxx is tied in part to the consistent technological innovation that has been incorporated into each generation. Only with Traxxas can something so great keep getting better and better. Let’s take a look at some of the newest features that set the T-Maxx 3.3 apart from the competition.
First, a great monster truck must have a certain presence. The newest T-Maxx has a huge new stance and is the biggest Maxx ever with an extended wheelbase that is 30mm longer! That gives maximum stability. To ensure maximum traction and off-road grip, the included Maxx tires are a stunning 6.3” tall. This gives better ground clearance and opens the T-Maxx up to a whole new scale of giant obstacles that can be mastered with ease. Those big tires are mounted on a shiny new set of Traxxas 3.8” Mirror-Chrome Hurricane Wheels. The new T-Maxx 3.3 4X4 also includes a tougher backbone so it’s durability matches the impressive appearance. The chassis is made of 4mm thick 6061-T6 blue-anodized aluminum. The rigidity is further enhanced with meaty new chassis braces and a tough skid plate.
Plus, the new Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to utilize all of the extreme power and acceleration that was engineered into the Slash 4X4 by making it easier to control on slippery surfaces, loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM senses the vehicle’s direction and makes steering corrections to provide straight-ahead, full-throttle acceleration without spinouts, fish-tailing, and loss of control.
The need for such durability is the result of having such amazing hardcore nitro power. The Traxxas TRX 3.3 Racing Engine delivers huge at almost place in the rpm range. From its brutal low-end torque to its lightning fast top-end speeds that can exceed 45mph, the TRX 3.3 is smooth and responsive. To get the most from your engine, Traxxas has now included the Resonator dual-chamber tuned pipe that increases average peak torque by 16% over the original Maxx pipe. And, putting you firmly in the driver’s seat is the new feature-rich Traxxas TQi Telemetry-Ready Radio System with Link Wireless Module and all telemetry sensors installed! This system allows you to turn your iPhone®, iPad, iPod touch®, or Android into a powerful tuning tool.
The Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 4X4 list of included features just can’t be beat. Now, it’s time to find out for yourself why the T-Maxx is the history of nitro R/C in the making. Get your T-Maxx 3.3 at RC Hobby Explosion today and get the best Traxxas prices on the Internet!
- NEW - Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) System
- Ready-To-Drive® with included NiMH receiver pack and EZ-Start battery, chargers, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, precision tools, and more!
- NEW TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and Receiver
- NEW factory-installed telemetry sensors
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- Engine is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan
- EZ-Start system gets you going with push-button electric starting
- Traxxas Resonator Dual-Chamber Tuned Pipe
- Extra-long wheelbase increases stability
- 4mm thick 6061-T6 blue-anodized aluminum chassis (30mm longer!)
- Lower skid plate protects the center driveline
- Tunable sealed differentials
- Heavy-duty front, rear, and center skid plates
- Strengthened front and rear bulkheads
- Tall 3.8-in all-terrain tires mounted on mirror-chrome Hurricane wheels
- Revo-Spec front, rear, and center driveshafts
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Powerful semi-metallic brake pads
- Revo-Spec state-of-the-art auto-shifting 2-speed transmission
- Integrated steering servo bellcrank with servo saver
- High-torque digital steering servo
- Eight fully-adjustable coil-over Traxxas Ultra Shocks
- Multiple shock mounting positions
- Updated shock towers
- High-volume 125cc fuel tank
- Adjustable wheelie bar
- Precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Precision metric hex hardware throughout
- Full-color manual with tuning DVD
- Nitro Fuel - (20% recommended) such as Traxxas Top Fuel
- 8 "AA" Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4) & Receiver (4)
- Misc. Nitro Accessories, such as Tuning Screwdriver & Other Track Equipment
- Engine: TRX® 3.3
- Starter: EZ-Start®
- Chassis Type: Extended Chassis 4mm 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Length (including wheelie bar): 21.213" (539 mm)
- Front Track: 16.5" (417mm)
- Rear Track: 16.5" (417mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4.2" (106mm)
- Height (overall): 10.9" (277mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
- Front Shock Length: XXLONG
- Rear Shock Length: XXLONG
- Weight (RTR no fuel): 4.536 kg (160 oz)
- Front Tires: 6.3" x 3.5" x 3.8"
- Rear Tires: 6.3" x 3.5" x 3.8"
- Front Wheel:s Chrome Hurricane™
- Rear Wheels: Chrome Hurricane™
- Wheel Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
- Transmission: Wide-Ratio, Two-Speed, Forward-Only
- Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 24.8:1
- Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 15.8:1
- Differential type: Hardened Steel, Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Drive system: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz with Link Wireless Module
- Brake Type: Vented Disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
- Top Speed: 45+ mph
- Skill Level: 4
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see options below):
- Nitro Fuel - (20% recommended) such as Traxxas Top Fuel
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter & Receiver (8 needed)
*NOTE REGARDING COLORS: The body color you receive may differ from the image shown above. Colors are shipped to us in random assortments and we, in turn, ship the first available color to fill your order. However, if you have a specific color preference, please let us know. You can add a note in the "Order Comments" section at checkout. Sometimes it is a good idea to give us a first and second choice. If we do not have the color(s) you have requested, we will contact you with the colors that are available so you can decide how you would like to proceed. Also, you can always call our customer service team at 866-729-4940, and we can check color availability before you place the order.