The Ultimate Electric 4WD Monster Truck!
Includes New Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) System,
Castle MXL-6s Waterproof ESC,
and Self-Righting Feature!
Designed For Brushless Power
Traxxas doesn’t make conversions. They build it right the first time. When it came time for the Traxxas engineers to design the latest in the E-Maxx line, they built it for maximum strength and durability so it would be ready to take on the market’s most powerful aftermarket brushless motor/ESC setups. So, the New Waterproof E-Maxx Brushless Edition can take almost anything you can dish out. The Brushless-Ready™ transmission is set up for hard-bashing 6S LiPo power. Plus, every element of the E-Maxx, from the motor, through the drive-train, to the tires is strengthened and ready for full-throttle action run after run. It’s the reliability and quality you’ve come to expect from Traxxas.
The New Castle Creations MXL-6s Waterproof Power System has all the features needed to handle the toughest demands. The ESC is ready for 6S LiPo configurations with massive 6.5mm gold-plated connectors, an integrated cooling fan, and a super high-efficiency heatsink. The ESC sends its power pulses to a 2200Kv motor that’s ready to propel your E-Maxx to lightning fast top speeds. To control motor temperatures, the aluminum motor can is machined to act as a large heatsink. The high-grade bearings built into the motor deliver maximum efficiency, and its high-strength Neodymium magnets give the Brushless E-Maxx unbelievable and outrageous torque. And like with all Traxxas trucks, you get an eye-catching painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and the most comprehensive instruction manual in the R/C industry.
Ultimate power is only part of what makes the Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Edition the ultimate R/C truck. Traxxas has also included the best Traxxas radio system to date – the TQi 2.4Ghz Radio system. The TQi is telemetry-ready and can be set up with optional RPM/speed, motor temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors. Plus, the TQi is compatible with their new wireless module (part #6511 sold separately) that can turn your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® into an amazing source of real-time telemetry data as well as being a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas truck! Plus, the new Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to utilize all of the extreme power and acceleration that was engineered into the E-Maxx Brushless Edition by making it easier to control on slippery surfaces, loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM senses the vehicle’s direction and makes steering corrections to provide straight-ahead, full-throttle acceleration without spinouts, fish-tailing, and loss of control.
The E-Maxx Brushless Edition comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race (batteries not included).Traxxas stands behind their products and the E-Maxx Brushless Edition is no exception. They are industry leaders with top-notch support that cannot be beat. Traxxas has a staff of skilled sales reps and techs on-hand to answer your questions by phone, website, or e-mail. Plus, parts and upgrades are easily available at RC Hobby Explosion should the occasional accident happen. Get your E-Maxx Brushless Edition today and experience the best of R/C action for yourself!
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy a charger or any NiMh or LiPo battery for your E-Maxx, and we will send you 4 premium "AA" alkalines for your transmitter FREE!
- NEW Castle MXL-6s Waterproof Power System
- NEW Self-Righting Feature
- NEW - Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) System
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz Telemetry-Ready Radio System
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Heavy-Duty 17mm Hexes
- Massive 6.3” Maxx® Tires
- Adjustable Wheelie Bar
- New Detailed ProGraphix® Body
- Dual Waterproof High-Torque Digital Steering Servos
- Heavy-Duty Transmission
- Extreme-Duty Torque-Control™ Slipper Clutch
- Extended Wheelbase with Low CG Chassis
- Revo®-Spec Drivetrain
- Sealed Revo®-Spec Differentials
- 8-Shock Maxx® Suspension
- Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Over 4" Inches of Center Ground Clearance
- Amazing Customer Support and Parts Availability
- (4) "AA" Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (2) 2 or 3-Cell 25C LiPo Batteries (see options below for suggestions)
- Appropriate charger for batteries (see options below for suggestions)
- Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
- Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
- Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
- Front Shock Length: XXLong
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")
- Front Wheels: 3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)
- Electronic Speed Control: Castle Creations MXL-6s Waterproof, Forward/Reverse/Brake
- Motor (electric): Castle Creations Brushless 2200KV
- Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 20.88 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: NEW TQi 2.4GHz
- Top Speed: 35+mph (NiMh batteries); 65+mph (twin 3S LiPo batteries). See speed chart for details
- Skill Level: 2
- Required Batteries & Charger: (2) LiPo or NiMh Batteries; (1) Appropriate Charger; (4) "AA" Alkaline Batteries (transmitter)
CASTLE CREATIONS MXL-6s WATERPROOF ESC SPECS:
Specs per Castle Creation's published specifications at
the time of manufacture. Specifications subject to change.
Contact Castle Creations for more information.
- Input voltage (cells): 18 NiCad/NiMH 6s LiPo (max: 25.2 volts)
- Case Size: 2.2”W x 1.9”D x 1.4”H
- Weight: 4.27 ounces (121 grams)
- On-Resistance (@Trans)–FWD/REV: 0.0003 Ù per phase
- Reverse Delay: Yes, with lockout
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see options below):
- 2-3S LiPo Batteries (2 used as option)
- Extra 8.4V NiMh Flat Batteries (2 used as option)
- Appropriate Battery Charger
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
*NOTE REGARDING COLORS: The body color you receive may differ from the image shown above. Colors are shipped to us in random assortments and we, in turn, ship the first available color to fill your order. However, if you have a specific color preference, please let us know. You can add a note in the "Order Comments" section at checkout. Sometimes it is a good idea to give us a first and second choice. If we do not have the color(s) you have requested, we will contact you with the colors that are available so you can decide how you would like to proceed. Also, you can always call our customer service team at 866-729-4940, and we can check color availability before you place the order.