Scare the Competition with the Python Buggy!
When you're needing insane, crazy speed, take a look at the Team Corally 1/8 Python Buggy! With up to 6S LiPo power and a 2050KV motor, you can utterly dominate the rest of the basher crowd with the amazing Python super buggy. It's perfect for dirt jumps and skateparks - wherever you want to achieve air supremacy and astounding fast speeds!
With an ultra-durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic racing design, this is the ultimate basher vehicle for anyone looking for awesome speeds and HUGE jumps!
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
The Team Corally Python Racing Buggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving anywhere you want, any time you want! Not only is the electronic speed controller resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special coatings applied at the factory. The receiver is further protected inside an electronics box that keeps dust and mud away from electrical connections. It goes without saying that we have only used rubber-sealed ball bearings. You can take the Python anywhere. (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Taking cues from the top professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Python uses a flat pan-style chassis for the most efficient chassis layout possible. With a forward weight distribution, the weight of the drivetrain and all the components are kept as close to the front as possible. Substantial braces front and rear provide extra stiffness to allow the aluminum big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to do what they're meant to do. The reinforced chassis side guards have integrated front brackets that protect the body. The Team Corally SPL System locks the spring perches and prevent from losing the perches during hardest shock action, while the front and rear mounted Team Corally RSP Sway Bar System keeps the Python planted in corners and ensures a consistent handling in all conditions.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With the Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on the extremely torsion-resistant 2-piece sliding motor mount, you can be sure to get the maximum speeds out of the box for big-air stunts and massive top speeds! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which spins a hardened steel spur gear attached to the center gear differential. You want huge speeds? You can get them with the pull of a trigger! Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit big enough batteries!
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Python can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can use batteries that output between 2S and 6S power, giving you speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph)!
Triple Differential All-Metal Drivetrain
Just like serious competition-level RC vehicles, the Python is fitted with silicone fluid-filled and sealed differentials at the front, rear and center. These limited-slip differentials make sure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the tires. With easy diff removal as standard, you can even tune the differentials to vary the amount of traction at either end of the truck! Inside them you'll find a complete set of metal gears, and metal outdrives that connect with the steel center driveshafts that drive the front and rear differentials. The front axles are driven by CVD driveshafts, and the rear axles are driven by metal dogbones. The entire drivetrain is supported by solid 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
Incredibly Tough Racing Suspension
Just like the top competition racing buggies and trucks on the market today, the Python features extra-strong pivot ball style front suspension featuring steel pivot balls and steering turnbuckles as well as super-durable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features upright hubs and steel camber link turnbuckles. At all four corners, extra-thick suspension arms made from HiCC8 composite and threaded 16mm big bore oilfilled shock absorbers make sure that the tires stay in contact with the ground for maximum forward traction - unless you're flying through the air, of course!
High-Speed All-Terrain Tires
Low-profile rubber tires glued onto super-rugged multi-spoke wheels and mounted onto 17mm hex hubs - The ingenious snow crystal tread pattern in combination with the extra flat sidewall minimizes tire ballooning and provides maximum control at high speeds on all kinds of terrain.
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Python is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control of your Python from up to 300m away! The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and just like driving a real truck! The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Python is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Python is a take-no-prisoners, no-holds barred all-terrain muscle machine! If you're looking for an all-out assault truck for any jumps and any type of terrain that you can find, this is it!
- Pre-built racing style monster truck with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 Amp ESC 3-6S with LiPo protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor 2-6S
- Varioprop CR-7220-MG High Torque Digital Servo, Metal Gear, 20 Kg Torque
- Aluminum servo arm
- Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Separate splash-proof and dustproof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of ball bearings, rubber sealed
- All transmission ball bearings are 8x16x5mm
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three silicone fluid-filled + sealed metal differentials with quick access design
- Quick + Easy diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor holder with composite gear cover
- Complete metal drive train
- Steel front CVD joints
- Aluminum 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Shock spring perches locking system
- Milled aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Full set of machined steel turnbuckles with 7mm hexes
- Individually adjustable chassis and steering geometry
- Team Corally RSP anti-roll bar system, front + rear
- Aluminum chassis plate
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing + Wing Holder
- Pre-glued high-speed low-profile tires on black 5-spoke nylon rims
- Sturdy, elaborately printed polycarbonate body
- Huge selection of custom tuning products available
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 6S Power Capability
- Length: 497 mm (19.57")
- Width: 305mm (12.01")
- Height: 175mm (6.89")
- Wheelbase: 326mm (12.83")
- Weight: 3350 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- ESC: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
- Motor: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 20 kg Torque
- Max Speed: 110+ km/h (70+ mph)
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
- NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used