If you've got a passion for absolutely insane wheelie-popping action, extreme speeds, and mind-blowing acceleration, you NEED to take a good, hard look at the amazing Team Corally Dementor XP 6S Stunt Truck! Fitted with a 2050KV motor that can take up to 6S power, the Dementor will blow away your friends with longer and higher jumps, higher top speeds, and extreme wheelie action!
With a super-durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, short wheelbase racing chassis, and aerodynamic racing design, this is the ultimate stunt basher truck for anyone looking for fun! Capable of 2S-6S operation, the Dementor XP arrives completely assembled and ready to run. Simply add 4 AA transmitter batteries and a suitable battery and charger for the ultimate in speed, performance, durability and handling.
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
The Team Corally Dementor stunt truck features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving anywhere you want, any time you want! Not only is the electronic speed controller resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special coatings applied at the factory. The receiver is further protected inside an electronics box that keeps dust and mud away from electrical connections. It goes without saying that we have only used rubber-sealed ball bearings. You can take the Dementor on anywhere! (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Taking cues from the top professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Dementor uses a flat pan-style, short wheelbase chassis for the most efficient chassis layout possible. With a forward weight distribution, the weight of the drivetrain and all the components are kept as close to the front as possible. Substantial braces front and rear provide extra stiffness to allow the aluminum big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to do what they're meant to do. The reinforced chassis side guards have integrated front brackets that protect the body. The Team Corally SPL System locks the spring perches and prevent from losing the perches during hardest shock action, while the front and rear mounted Team Corally RSP Sway Bar System keeps the Dementor planted in corners and ensures a consistent handling in all conditions.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With the Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on the extremely torsion-resistant 2-piece sliding motor mount, you can be sure to get the maximum speeds out of the box for big-air stunts and massive top speeds! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which spins a hardened steel spur gear attached to the center gear differential. You want huge speeds? You can get them with the pull of a trigger! Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit big enough batteries!
6S LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Dementor can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can use batteries that output between 2S and 6S power, giving you speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph)
All-Metal Drivetrain with Fluid-Filled Differentials
Just like serious competition-level RC vehicles, the Dementor is fitted with silicone fluid-filled + sealed differentials at the front, rear and center. These act as limited-slip differentials to make sure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the tires. With easy diff removal as standard, you can even tune the differentials to vary the amount of traction at either end of the truck! Inside the differentials, you'll find a complete set of metal gears, and metal outdrives that connect with the steel center driveshafts that connect to the front and rear differentials. The front axles are driven by CVD driveshafts, and the rear axles are driven by metal dogbone driveshafts, while entire drivetrain is supported by solid 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
Super Tough Racing Suspension!
Just like the top competition racing buggies and trucks on the market today, the Dementor features extrastrong pivot ball style front suspension featuring steel pivot balls and steering turnbuckles as well as superdurable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features upright hubs and steel camber link turnbuckles. At all four corners, extra-thick suspension arms made from HiCC8 composite and threaded 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers make sure that the tires stay in contact with the ground for maximum forward traction - unless you're flying through the air, of course!
Maximum Grip All-Terrain Tires
All-terrain motocross style real rubber tires give the Dementor amazing grip in just about any off-road terrain, and are glued onto cool-looking, super-rugged multi-spoke wheels for superb durability. The wheels are mounted onto competition style 17mm hex hubs to make sure the wheels and tires work together for maximum acceleration and braking power! The racing style block tire tread pattern in combination with the extra flat sidewall minimizes tire ballooning and provides maximum control at high speeds on all kinds of terrain!
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Dementor is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control of your Dementor from up to 300m away! The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and just like driving a real truck! The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Dementor is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Dementor is an all-out, full-bore stunt machine! With 6S power on tap, huge off-road tire, a short wheelbase and adjustable wheelie bar, it will take you places no other truck can! This is the all-out stunt truck you have been looking for to tame any jump!
- Pre-built racing style monster truck with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 Amp ESC 3-6S with LiPo protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor 2-6S
- Varioprop CR-7220-MG High Torque Digital Servo, Metal Gear, 20 Kg Torque
- Aluminum servo arm
- Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Separate splash-proof and dustproof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of ball bearings, rubber sealed
- All transmission ball bearings are 8x16x5mm
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three silicone fluid-filled + sealed metal differentials with quick access design
- Quick + Easy diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor holder with composite gear cover
- Complete metal drive train
- Steel front CVD joints
- Aluminum 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Team Corally SPL shock spring perches locking system
- Milled aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Full set of machined steel turnbuckles with 7mm hexes
- Individually adjustable chassis and steering geometry
- Team Corally RSP anti-roll bar system, front + rear
- Aluminum racing-style short wheelbase chassis plate
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with chassis protection
- Reinforced high downforce wing + adjustable wing holder
- Adjustable wheelie bar
- Pre-glued high-speed low-profile tires on black multi-spoke nylon rims
- Sturdy, elaborately printed polycarbonate body
- Many tuning parts available for individual customization
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 6S Power Capability
- Length: 565 mm (12.24")
- Width: 455mm (17.91")
- Height: 210mm (8.27")
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87")
- Weight: 4800 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- ESC: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
- Motor: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 20 kg Torque
- Max Speed: 110+ km/h (70+ mph)
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
- NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used