- Fully waterproof design for all conditions. (Note: Please clean and dry it after use for avoiding rusty connectors).
- HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the aluminum heat sink for great heat dissipation.
- Built-in switch-mode BEC with cont. current of 4A.
- Tunable drag brake and drag brake rate for different vehicles, tracks, and control feel.
- Adjustable PWM frequency combined with advanced freewheeling (/DEO) technology guarantees great throttle linearity and driving feel.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of initial brake force, maximum brake force, and drag brake force.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, and throttle signal loss protection.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card (purchase separately) to the ESC.
- ESC programming via HOBBYWING LED Program Card (purchase separately).
- Motor Supported: Brushed Motor (540, 550, 775 Size Motor)
- Applications: Various 1/10th & 1/8th Vehicles
- Motor Limit with 2S LiPo or 6 Cell NiMH:
- ≥ 12T or RPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV (540, 550 Size Motors)
- Motor Limit with 3S LiPo or 9 Cell NiMH:
- ≥ 18T or RPM<email@example.comV (540, 550 Size Motors)
- Motor Limit with 4S LiPo or 12 Cell NiMH:
- ≥ 24T or RPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV (540, 550 Size Motors)
- BEC Output: 6V@4A (Switch-Mode)
- Size/Weight: 45.9*34.7*26.5mm/ 75g