Is "stick" programming your Castle Creations brushless controller getting old?
Can't remember what settings are programmed in your ESC?
Why hassle with transmitter stick programming when you can plug your brushless controller into the Castle Link Windows® compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your PC? This little gem just made your speed controller even better by allowing:
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease.
- View your current Phoenix program settings.
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain.
- Download new software updates via the internet as they become available.
NEW revised interface featuring:
The easiest programming tool just got easier to use and configure your Castle Creations controllers!
- All-in-one support for Phoenix, Phoenix HV, Phoenix Ice, Thunderbird, Mamba Micro Pro, Mamba Max, Mamba Max Pro, Mamba Monster, Sidewinder, Hydra , and CC BEC, and CC BEC Pro products!
- Now with saved settings files!
- New "check for updates" feature!
- Totally automatic install!
- Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle car controllers
System Requirements: Castle Link is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.*
*Windows Vista and Windows 7 require a specific installation process. See the Castle Link FAQ page for more information.